Coaching Jobs: West York Area (District 3 – Class 4A)
Assistant Football Coach –Offensive Line/Defensive Line/Defensive Backs
Program: West York School District
Location: York, PA
Application Due: Open Until Filled
Job Description: Assistant Football Coach West York High School York, PA
Responsibilities: Bring a dynamic personality and have a desire for developing athletes of excellent character that understand accountability, leadership, trust, and positive influence. Coach designated position in conjunction with the expectations of the Head Coach and Defensive or Offensive Coordinator, organize position practice, instruct individual skills and team concepts, analyze video of position as well as our opponent weekly.
Uphold the professional standard of conduct expected of each person within the program. Build positive interpersonal relationships with the players, coaches, and members of the school district community. Foster a cooperative work environment and provide mutual support with colleagues. Represent the program and West York with sportsmanship, honor, and a high degree of professionalism.
- Understanding of defensive football and defensive back coaching experience required
- High School or College level experience required
- Able to attend Pre-Season Summer Practice July-August approx. 4-6 PM
- Ability to attend In-Season Practice Sept-Dec approx. 4-7 PM
- Ability to attend Off-Season Workouts Feb-May
- Aptitude to work with HUDL both analyzing film and data input
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a strong commitment to diversity and inclusiveness
- Must be able to travel, possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must successfully complete a background check
Interested applicants should submit an application and resume to the West York School District via
All applications and resumes must be submitted through this process. You will then receive an acknowledgment indicating your application materials have been received.
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: