Marple Newtown High School is looking for two assistant football coach and an assistant 9th grade football coach.
Please apply online at https://marplenewtown.tedk12.com/hire/Index.aspx
And contact Chris Gicking at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215 983 0752.
Scranton High School (6A, District II, Lackawanna Football Conference Division I)
Scranton High School is looking for a new Defensive Coordinator for the 2019-2020 Season. All candidates should have:
~Coaching or playing experience at the high school or the collegiate level.
~Prior experience and knowledge of running a defense is essential.
~Understanding of all PIAA rules and regulations.
~Knowledge of the HUDL system.
~All up to date state background checks and clearances are required.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Scranton Head Coach Steve Shumbres at email@example.com
Deadline for application is April 24, 2019. Employment will be contingent upon interview and receipt of acceptable clearances.
- High School RB/LB coach
- Middle School Assistant Coaches
Line Mountain HS is looking for assistant football coaches. Having college level playing experience is preferred but not necessary. Please contact Head Coach Brandon Carson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any interest. Positions possibly looking to fill – DB, WR, DL, D Coordinator, Special Teams Coordinator.
West Chester East High School (ChesMont, District 1) is seeking a qualified football coach for the 9thgrade team. This is a paid position. Any interested candidates can apply at https://www.wcasd.net/Page/647. In addition, please send resumes and references to Athletic Director, Sue Cornelius at email@example.com.
Boys’ Latin of Philadelphia Charter High School seeks a head coach for the 2019 football season. All candidates should have a minimum of 5 years coaching at the high school or college level. Candidates should have all coaching clearances. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Catholic Preparatory High School – 2018 District Champions and State Semifinalists – in Philadelphia is seeking a Head Varsity Football Coach. The Head Coach is responsible for the complete oversight of the football program.
Interested applicants should have relevant experience coaching at a highly competitive level.
Applicants will be asked to demonstrate the following characteristics including but not limited to those listed below:
- To build strong men – physically, mentally, and morally. To provide strong general supervision and guidance. To reflect the mission and philosophy of West Catholic in the football program.
- Proven ability to create a high performing, positive team culture where participants grow as students and athletes in a safe and enriching environment.
- To lead pre-season, as well as off-season, conditioning and skill development activities in compliance with PIAA rules, regulations, and by-laws.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and be detailed with all components of the program.
- To be a strong communicator with players, with families, as well as with administrators and teachers to ensure the smooth running of the program.
- To oversee the selection and supervision of assistant coaches, to supervise their work, and to make suggestions on coach development and retention to the Athletic Director.
- All candidates must provide up to date required background checks and clearances including but not limited to PA Criminal Background Check, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprint Clearance, and Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training once hired.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter (email is preferred) to Director of Student Life and Athletics, Justin Bangs at email@example.com.
Pope John XXIII High School (Sparta, NJ) has three coaching openings for 2019: Varsity Defensive Line, Varsity Offensive Line, and Head Freshman Coach. Stipend (part-time) positions. Minimum 3 years coaching experience at the high school/college level or recent football player (graduate) at the college level in those positions. Please contact Brian Carlson at: 201-805-8521 (cell) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harry S Truman high school is seeking an experienced varsity Linbackers coach. Looking for an individual with college playing experience and varsity coaching experience. Candidate must be available for all off season/summer workouts and able to make all practices and games. This is a paid position. If interested, please send your resume to head coach Ben Johnson at email@example.com If you have any questions please call Ben Johnson at 610-392-1214
Wissahickon High School (5A, SOL- American): Is seeking an experienced qualified varsity QB coach. Must be available for off-season training (Spring and Summer). Position requires commitment to off-season training, practices as well as games. Please send resumes along with references when emailing back.
Contact Head Coach Bruce Fleming at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bishop Shanahan Has an open Freshmen Head Football Coach position and several assistant coaching positions as well. Coaching experience required and background checks will be conducted. Pay not guaranteed and to be discussed during interview process. Please submit resumes along with references when emailing back.
Contact coach Joe Mckee if interested @ Eagles5630@yahoo.com
Is looking for an Offensive & Defensive Line coach that has knowledge in multiple blocking scheme and flexible knowledge of defensive front techniques. Position requires commitment to practices as well as games, background checks(will be provided to the selected candidate) & previous coaching for those positions is recommended.
This is a paid position.
If interested contact Head Coach Justin Beck via email @ JBeck@lmtsd.org
With a short summary of
•Coaching Experience (Positions Coached)
Pottstown High School is seeking a varsity football coach for the upcoming season.
- Previous high school coordinator experience required.
- Previous experience as a head high school football coach preferred.
- Teaching certificate is preferred.
- Act 34, 114, and 151 clearances required.
To apply for this position click here: https://pottstown.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=1387
Fleetwood High School is looking to hire an Offensive Coordinator with prior experience. Please contact Head Coach Sean Gaul at email@example.com.
Central Bucks East High School is looking to hire an assistant coach (Freshman Team). Please contact Head Coach John Donnelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethlehem Catholic Football, 3x defending District Champions and State Semifinalists, is looking for qualified defensive back or linebacker coaching candidates. Please email email@example.com with resume.
Lansdale Catholic High School is searching for the position of Head Varsity Football Coach. This position would be responsible for the complete oversight of the football program at the school.
Interested applicants should have relevant experience coaching at a competitive level. Applicants will be asked to demonstrate the following characteristics including but not limited to those listed below:
- All candidates must provide up to date required background checks and clearances including but not limited to PA Criminal Background Check, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprint Clearance, and Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training once hired
- Proven ability to coach groups of High School athletes in a meaningful and challenging way
- Proven ability to create a positive team culture where participants can grow as people, students, and student-athletes in a safe and enriching environment
- Ability to be extremely organized and able to handle simple program administrative functions
- Ability to communicate clearly with many different populations (students, parents, administrators, etc.)
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter (email is preferred) to Athletic Director Robert Nydick at Rnydick@lansdalecatholic.com.
The Northeastern Athletic Department (York, Pa) is looking to hire a Varsity Football Assistant Coach. The candidate must have Varsity Football coaching experience and be willing to help out during the spring and summer workouts. Interested candidates should contact Head Coach Jon Scepanski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Methacton High School is looking to hire an assistant coach at the Varsity/JV level. The ideal candidate will have experience coaching OL/DL, but we welcome all applicants. This paid position has an additional stipend available if the candidate is qualified to help oversee our strength and conditioning program.
Interested candidates can send resumes to Head Coach Dave Lotier at DLotier@methacton.org
Big Spring School District is seeking a Head Football for the 2019 season. Teaching positions are available to qualified candidates. Big Spring a member of the Mid-Penn Conference and is a 4A program.
The Head coach must be a competent teacher of the fundamentals as well as the fine points of football and conditioning. To build strong men, morally, physically and mentally. To provide competent general supervision and guidance. To reflect the philosophy of the school in their program.
- Encourage and support athletes to participate in other sports.
- Ensure pre-season, as well as off-season, conditioning and skill development activities for an upcoming sport comply with PIAA rules, regulations, and by-laws.
- The selection and supervision of assistant coaches their specific duties, explain those duties, and supervise their work and make yearly suggestions to Athletic Director.
- Conduct a pre-season meeting for the athletes and parents of athletes trying out for that sport.
- Have individual post-season meetings with your athletes and parents.
- Be a great communicator and motivator of student athletes.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and be detailed with all components of the program.
To apply for this position or to seek further details regarding the specifics you will need to create an account and/or login by visiting the following website https://bigspringsd.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
Detailed instructions are attached for your reference as needed regarding the internal application process.
Please contact Joe Sinkovich, Athletic Director, for any other questions. Contact information is listed above.
The deadline to apply will be January 11, 2019
Hatboro-Horsham High School is seeking a varsity football coach for the upcoming season.
-Previous high school and/or college level coaching experience mandatory
-Understanding of playing rules and PIAA regulations
-Demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental skills and techniques, as well as the advanced techniques in the sport
-Demonstrate the ability to teach, enforce, advocate and model appropriate behavior, character traits and educational values to student-athletes
-Demonstrate the ability to build a strong football program grades 7-12
-Demonstrate knowledge of the athletic recruiting process, understanding of the scholarship and aide formulas and the ability to effectively communicate with recruiters in the best interest of HH student athletes
-Be a strong communicator, effective in organization and demonstrate the ability to grow and manage a football program
-Ability to recruit, establish and maintain a knowledgeable coaching staff that effectively works together
-Demonstrate the ability to maximize the individual potential of high school student-athletes on and off the field
-Demonstrate the ability to successfully work with parent groups, administrators and the community
*This is an extracurricular contract and does not include a teaching position*
Please contact Lou James AD if interested. email@example.com
Lower Merion High School (D1-5A) in Ardmore, PA is looking for a Wide Receiver/Defensive Back Coach for the 2019 season. If anyone is interested please contact Evan Breisblatt Head Football Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheltenham High School is looking to hire multiple coaches for the 2019 season. Cheltenham finished 8-4 in 2018 losing in the second round of the District 1 5A playoffs. We are looking to hire an offensive skill coach, defensive skill coach, and an Offensive Line coach. We would like one of those hires to also fill the role of Special Teams coordinator.
All applications must be done online > Click here.
Any questions please contact Ryan Nase – Head Football Coach – email@example.com
New Hope-Solebury HS, a 3A school in Upper Bucks County, is seeking a Strength & Conditioning Coach/Assistant JV/Varsity Coach. Candidates should have prior playing experience and at least 2 years of coaching experience. This is a paid position. Anyone interested should send letter of interest and resume to Head Football Coach-Jim DiTulio @ firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 215-499-8840. Application deadline is December 20, 2018. Start up date is Monday, January 7, 2019.
Pleasant Valley School District (6A, District XI, Eastern Pennsylvania Conference, Northern Division)
The Pleasant Valley School District is seeking a new Head Football Coach for the 2019-2020 Season. Candidates should have coaching experience at the high school or the collegiate level. Prior experience and knowledge of running a football program is essential. All up to date background checks and clearances are required (within a year). Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to PVSD Athletic Director Jake Percey at Percey.email@example.com or contact by phone at 570-402-1000 X 4101
Deadline for application is December 7, 2018. Employment will be contingent upon receipt of acceptable clearances.