Coaching Jobs: Chestnut Hill College
Chestnut Hill College
Position: Assistant Coaches (1) Offense & (1) Defense, Sprint Football
Reports to: Director of Athletics/Head Football Coach
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Collegiate experience as an athlete and/or coaching experience in college and/or high school.
- The candidates should possess, but are not limited to, the following: A good knowledge of the sport, the ability to teach their position group the skills and techniques that fit the respective schemes, strong communication skills & work ethic.
- Possesses and maintains a high moral character that is in congruence with the expectations of the Mission of Chestnut Hill College.
- All position coaches are encouraged to apply. Looking for the best fit.
Goal and Performance Responsibilities:
- Assume the responsibilities for the development of the position group-specific within the total program, under the direction of the Head Coach.
- Show respect for officials, opposing coaches, visiting teams, parents, fans, student-athletes, fellow coaches, and faculty.
- In the absence of the Head Coach attend all meetings called by conference and Athletic D
- Recruit and contact prospective student-athletes to the athletic program, working closely with the Admissions Department and the Athletic Department.
- Demonstrate an interest in the classroom efforts and off-season activities of athletes.
- Notify all members of the team of all policies, procedures, and training rules as they pertain to the team.
- Promote unity within the coaching staff and within the framework of the Athletic Department.
- Be responsible for the conduct of the student-athletes and other involved students at all times: practices, games, bus rides, locker room, etc.
- Work to develop teamwork, morale, sportsmanship, courtesy, fair play, academic excellence, and strict adherence to rules of training and conduct.
- Perform any other duties or responsibilities directly related to the coaching position as directed and/or needed.
- Possess a valid driver’s license necessary for driving vans, if needed.
- Maintain current CPR, AED, and First Aid certifications.
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chestnut Hill College is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: