Coaching Jobs: Bellefonte Area School District (District 6 – Class 3A)
Bellefonte Area School District is accepting applications for the position of Varsity Assistant Football Coach.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Enforcing district and department behavioral and academic expectations of their student-athletes.
- Supervising student-athletes before, during, and after practices and contests, including locker rooms, on busses, etc. First to arrive and last to leave.
- Coaching players, assigning positions, teaching basic fundamentals and strategies of sport, and developing team goals and game strategies through a successful season.
- Conditioning and developing student-athletes with age and current fitness level appropriate activities that emphasize endurance, strength, and agility while preparing them for competitions.
- Issuing and maintaining uniforms and equipment ensuring safe return and inventory of school-owned property.
- Ensuring safe fields of play, competition surfaces, drills, and workout sessions throughout the season for both practices and competitions.
- Working as a part of a team with the head coach and junior high programs to develop and prepare student-athletes for future involvement with a more competitive atmosphere.
The Varsity Assistant Coach is to be an exemplary role model for the athletes, school, community, and District.
For more information click here
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: