Coaching Jobs: Bellefonte Area HS
Bellefonte Area: Varsity Assistant Football Coach – (Offensive)
Bellefonte Area School District is accepting applications for the position of Varsity Assistant Football Coach.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Enforcing district and department behavioral and academic expectations of their student-athletes.
- Supervising student-athletes before, during, and after practices and contests, including locker rooms, on busses, etc. First to arrive and last to leave.
- Coaching players, assigning positions, teaching basic fundamentals and strategies of sport, developing team goals and game strategies through a successful season.
- Conditioning and developing student-athletes with age and current fitness level appropriate activities that emphasize endurance, strength, and agility while preparing them for competitions.
- Issuing and maintaining uniforms and equipment ensuring safe return and inventory of school-owned property.
- Ensuring safe fields of play, competition surfaces, drills, and workout sessions throughout the season for both practices and competitions.
- Working as a part of a team with the head coach and junior high programs to develop and prepare student-athletes for future involvement with a more competitive atmosphere.
The Varsity Assistant Coach is to be an exemplary role model for the athletes, school, community, and District.
-Current Clearances Required (within the past 5 years)
*Act 34 (Criminal History)
*Act 114 (FBI Fingerprint)
*Act 151 (PA Child Abuse)
Clearances must be attached to your online application to be considered for an interview.
Clearances MUST be for employment. Volunteer clearances will not be accepted.
Please click on the INTERNAL button and follow the outlined steps.
The hired candidate will be required the following upon hire:
*Act 168 paperwork
*Current Physical (within the past year of hire start date)
*Current TB test (within past 3 months of hire start date)
Address your cover letter to:
Mrs. Tammie Burnaford, Superintendent
Bellefonte Area School District
318 North Allegheny Street
Bellefonte, PA 16823
All applications need to be submitted online. Please do not submit hard copies or email backup documents.
General application questions may be directed to Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 814-355-4814 ext. 3057.
BASD is an Equal Opportunity Employee
Primary Location Bellefonte Area High School
Salary Range $4,621.76 / Per Season
Shift Type Part-Time
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: