District 4 Power Rankings Week 6Written by: David Mika on Sunday, October 10th, 2010
1. Williamsport Millionaires (21 pts.)
- Selinsgrove Seals (19 pts.)
- Shamokin Indians (14 pts.)
- Shikellamy Braves (14 pts.)
- Col-Mont Vo-Tech Rams (12 pts.)
- East Juniata Tigers (6 pts.)
- Jersey Shore Bulldogs (3 pts.)
- Lewisburg Green Dragons (32 pts.)
- Towanda Black Knights (26 pts.)
- Danville Ironmen (25 pts.)
- Hughesville Spartans (21 pts.)
- Mount Carmel Area Red Tornadoes (20 pts.)
- Wyalusing Valley Rams (18 pts.)
- Bloomsburg Panthers (17 pts.)
- North Penn Panthers (15 pts.)
- Troy Area Trojans (12 pts.)
- Warrior Run Defenders (8 pts.)
- Loyalsock Township Lancers (6 pts.)
- Montoursville Warriors (6 pts.)
- Athens Wildcats (5 pts.)
- Mifflinburg Wildcats (3 pts.)
- Wellsboro Hornets (2 pts.)
- Southern Columbia Tigers (26 pts.)
- Line Mountain Eagles (20 pts.)
- Muncy Indians (19 pts.)
- Canton Area Warriors (8 pts.)
- Bucktail Bucks (6 pts.)
- Montgomery Red Raiders (6 pts.)
- Sayre Redskins (3 pts.)
- South Williamsport Mounties (3 pts.)
EasternPAFootball.com Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Share This Post: