District 2 Power Rankings Week 12Written by: David Mika on Sunday, November 21st, 2010
- Wyoming Valley West Spartans (52 pts.)
- Delaware Valley Warriors (46 pts.)
- Wallenpaupack Buckhorns (21 pts.)
- Hazleton Area Cougars (16 pts.)
- Scranton Knights (16 pts.)
- Abington Heights Comets (106 pts.)
- West Scranton Invaders (80 pts.)
- Dallas Mountaineers (77 pts.)
- Valley View Cougars (52 pts.)
- North Pocono Trojans (47 pts.)
- Berwick Area Bulldogs (41 pts.)
- Wilkes-Barre Coughlin Crusaders (35 pts.)
- Crestwood Comets (27 pts.)
- Scranton Prep Cavaliers (20 pts.)
- Tunkhannock Tigers (12 pts.)
- Honesdale Hornets (2 pts.)
- Wilkes-Barre G.A.R. Grenadiers (83 pts.)
- Lakeland Chiefs (70 pts.)
- Susquehanna Community Sabers (47 pts.)
- Lake-Lehman Black Knights (46 pts.)
- Wyoming Area Warriors (44 pts.)
- Hanover Area Hawkeyes (37 pts.)
- Nanticoke Trojans (16 pts.)
- Wyoming Seminary Blue Knights (13 pts.)
- Mid-Valley Spartans (12 pts.)
- Western Wayne Wildcats (9 pts.)
- Wilkes-Barre Meyers Mohawks (9 pts.)
- Carbondale Area Chargers (4 pts.)
- Riverside Vikings (75 pts.)
- Old Forge Blue Devils (38 pts.)
- Dunmore Bucks (31 pts.)
- Holy Cross Crusaders (23 pts.)
- Northwest Area Rangers (22 pts.)
- Lackawanna Trail Lions (16 pts.)
EasternPAFootball.com Power Ranking Formula:
For each win, a team receives:
- Class Points:
- 1 point for defeating a Class A team.
- 2 points for defeating a Class AA team.
- 3 points for defeating a Class AAA team.
- 4 points for defeating a Class AAAA team.
- 5 points for defeating a Non-PIAA team.
- 1 point for each of their opponent’s wins.
A sum is tallied for each team and they are ranked accordingly. The number of power ranking points for a team appears in parentheses next to the team name in the rankings.
Share This Post: