Coaching Jobs – West York (Middle School Head Football Coach)
Jr. High Head & Assistant Football Coaches
Program: West York School District
Location: York, PA
Application Due: Open Until Filled
Job Description: Head/Assistant Jr. High Football Coaches West York High School York, PA
Responsibilities: Bring a dynamic personality and have a desire for developing athletes of excellent character that understand accountability, leadership, trust, and positive influence. Coach designated position in conjunction with the expectations of the Head Coach, organize position practice, instruct individual skills and team concepts.
Uphold the professional standard of conduct expected of each person within the program. Build positive interpersonal relationships with the players, coaches and members of the school district community. Foster a cooperative work environment and provide mutual support with colleagues. Represent the program and West York with sportsmanship, honor, and a high degree of professionalism.
- Understanding of different football positions and coaching experience required
- Able to attend Pre-Season Summer Practice July-August approx. 4-6 PM
- Ability to attend In-Season Practice Sept-Dec approx. 4-7 PM
- Ability to attend Off-Season Workouts Feb-May
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess a strong commitment to diversity and inclusiveness
- Must be able to travel, possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must successfully complete a background check
Interested applicants should submit an application and resume to the West York School District via https://www.applitrack.com/wyasd/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Cocurricular. All applications and resumes must be submitted through this process. You will then receive an acknowledgment indicating your application materials have been received.
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: