Coaching Jobs: West Chester Henderson HS
West Chester Henderson High School (PA) is seeking a Varsity Head Football Coach.
Basic Functions: Responsible for the direction and organization of the overall football program within West Chester Henderson High School
– Previous successful varsity coaching experience and/or experience playing at college or university level preferred
– Substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport and at the same time must continue to examine new methods and procedures pertinent in the field
– Proven ability to organize, supervise, and build a total sports program including the recruitment of a strong team of coaches at varsity, junior varsity, freshman level.
– A positive role model and motivator
– Exhibit qualities of leadership, excellent communicator and organization ability – Applicant must have a time schedule compatible with that of the high school
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: The duration of the contract is that of one (1) year and is renewable.
Applicant must submit current clearances ACT 34 (Pennsylvania State Police), ACT 151 (Child Abuse) & ACT 114 (FBI)
Applicant must obtain a complete Tuberculosis Test as per Regulations of the Department of Health.
Applicant must submit a resume and letter of interest for the position. All letters of interest and resumes must be submitted to: West Chester Henderson High School, 400 Montgomery Avenue, West Chester Pa 19380 – Attention Ken McCormick, Director of Athletics or you can email me a firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Application -Applicant must complete an online Application Process – All employees come into the District through the Human Resources Department, which posts vacancies, processes applications and interviews candidates in cooperation with other members of the administrative staff West Chester Area School District vacancies* are posted onto TalentEd Recruit & Hire, located on the WCASD website https://www.wcasd.net/Page/647
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: