Coaching Jobs: Steelton-Highspire HS
Steelton-Highspire School District is looking for a new Defensive Coordinator for the 2021-2022 season. All candidates should have:
- Coaching experience at the high school or collegiate level.
- Be able to attend both off-season and in-season workouts.
- Be able to install a defensive scheme during the off-season.
- Prior experience and knowledge of running defense are essential.
- Understanding of all PIAA rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of the HUDL system.
- All up-to-date state background checks and clearances are required.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Steel-High Head Coach Andrew Erby at email@example.com
The deadline for application is April 15th. Employment will be contingent upon interview and receipt of acceptable clearances.
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: