Coaching Jobs: St. Joseph’s Preparatory School
Assistant Football Coach – Defensive Backs
Program: St. Joseph’s Preparatory School
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Due: Open Until Filled
Job Description: Assistant Football Coach, Defensive Backs at St. Joseph’s Prep in Philadelphia
Responsibilities: Bring energy and have a passion for developing young men of great character that understand accountability, leadership, trust, and love. Coach Defensive Backs in alignment with the expectations of the Head Coach and Defensive Coordinator, organize defensive secondary practice, instruct individual skills and team concepts, analyze video of our defensive secondary as well as our opponent weekly.
Uphold the professional standard of conduct expected of each person within the program. Build positive interpersonal relationships with the players, coaches and members of the Prep community. Foster a cooperative work environment and provide mutual support with colleagues. Represent the program and St. Joseph’s Prep with sportsmanship, integrity, and a high degree of professionalism.
- • Bachelor’s degree required
- • Understanding of defensive football and defensive back coaching experience required
- • High School or College level experience required
- • Able to attend Pre-Season Summer Practice July-August approx. 6-8AM
- • Ability to attend In-Season Practice Sept-Dec approx. 4-7PM
- • Ability to attend Off-Season Workouts Feb-May
- • Ability to work with HUDL both analyzing film and data input
- • Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- • Must possess a strong commitment to diversity and inclusiveness
- • Must be able to travel, possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
- • Must successfully complete a background check
Interested applicants should submit a resume and contact information for three professional references in an email to Head Coach Tim Roken at email@example.com. All resumes must be submitted through this process. You will then receive an acknowledgment indicating your application materials have been received.
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: