2019 Team Previews: Central Bucks South Titans (1)
2018 Record: 4-6
Head Coach: Tom Hetrick
- Number of returning starters on offense: 4
- Number of returning starters on defense: 1
- 8-10 Players to Watch, with Year, Position(s), HT and WT, and any miscellaneous stats/info for the headliners:
|Smith||Sean||12||5’10||180||WR/CB||3 year starter at Receiver|
|Hess||Vaughn||11||5’10||160||RB / LB|
- Transfers or key newcomers expected to contribute: Cole Cenci, Vaughn Hess
- Division I or I-AA prospects (still uncommitted) in any Class (2019-2022):
- Projected conference favorite(s):
Strengths: We are confident that our Defensive Backfield will be able to make plays.
2019 Outlook: We have some inexperience on both sides of the ball. We need to mature as a team early with a tough non-league schedule. We feel confident that we will be able to compete in a challenging Suburban One League conference.
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: