Coaching Jobs: West Catholic Preparatory High School
West Catholic Preparatory High School – 2018 District Champions and State Semifinalists – in Philadelphia is seeking a Head Varsity Football Coach. The Head Coach is responsible for the complete oversight of the football program.
Interested applicants should have relevant experience coaching at a highly competitive level.
Applicants will be asked to demonstrate the following characteristics including but not limited to those listed below:
- To build strong men – physically, mentally, and morally. To provide strong general supervision and guidance. To reflect the mission and philosophy of West Catholic in the football program.
- Proven ability to create a high performing, positive team culture where participants grow as students and athletes in a safe and enriching environment.
- To lead pre-season, as well as off-season, conditioning and skill development activities in compliance with PIAA rules, regulations, and by-laws.
- Have exceptional organizational skills and be detailed with all components of the program.
- To be a strong communicator with players, with families, as well as with administrators and teachers to ensure the smooth running of the program.
- To oversee the selection and supervision of assistant coaches, to supervise their work, and to make suggestions on coach development and retention to the Athletic Director.
- All candidates must provide up to date required background checks and clearances including but not limited to PA Criminal Background Check, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprint Clearance, and Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training once hired.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter (email is preferred) to Director of Student Life and Athletics, Justin Bangs at email@example.com.
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: