Coaching Jobs: Lansdale Catholic High School
Lansdale Catholic High School is searching for the position of Head Varsity Football Coach. This position would be responsible for the complete oversight of the football program at the school.
Interested applicants should have relevant experience coaching at a competitive level. Applicants will be asked to demonstrate the following characteristics including but not limited to those listed below:
- All candidates must provide up to date required background checks and clearances including but not limited to PA Criminal Background Check, Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprint Clearance, and Archdiocesan Safe Environment Training once hired
- Proven ability to coach groups of High School athletes in a meaningful and challenging way
- Proven ability to create a positive team culture where participants can grow as people, students, and student-athletes in a safe and enriching environment
- Ability to be extremely organized and able to handle simple program administrative functions
- Ability to communicate clearly with many different populations (students, parents, administrators, etc.)
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter (email is preferred) to Athletic Director Robert Nydick at Rnydick@lansdalecatholic.com.
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: