Coaching Jobs: The Hill School in Pottstown, PA
The Hill School in Pottstown, PA seeks an Offensive Coordinator who will also assist in all aspects of program development. Our interscholastic athletic programs will serve to further promote the values we teach our students in all areas of school life. The integral work and leadership of our Coaching Staff are essential to the success of our athletic teams and also toward the fulfillment of the school’s mission to prepare students fully for college and beyond. The Hill School is constructing a new Football Stadium to open in September 2022.
Primary Responsibilities for Offensive Coordinator:
- Devise a weekly offensive game plan and call plays on game day.
- Help recruit, develop, and retain football players.
- Assist with all practice and game planning.
- Work with the admissions office to help identify student-athletes who will positively contribute to the football program and the overall Hill School community.
- Remain current in the rules and procedures of the sport at the league, state, and national levels.
Practices are held daily after school. Games are typically scheduled for Fridays or Saturdays in September and October. This position reports to the Head Football Coach.
We are open to a part-time coach. Candidates who wish to apply for a full-time faculty position should have relevant experience/interest in one of the one following areas: college counseling/college admissions, learning support, student activities, and instructor of engineering.
All interested candidates should send an email and resume to Athletic Director Seth Eilberg at SEilberg@thehill.org.
Follow EasternPAFootball.com on Twitter @EPAFootball
Share This Post: